Extract And Download YouTube Video In Mp3 Format
(updated) Here is a very versatile tool to extract and download YouTube Video in MP3 format. Very handy if you want to download only Audio from music videos.
YouTube , Vimeo and Facebook are popular video sharing sites. You can download video from YouTube and save it, to view later.
But do you just want to Download YouTube Video In Mp3 Format? Say your favourite YouTube music video ? so that you can play it in your MP3 player. Music Video files are big >40 MB, if you download the audio only it will be between 3 MB to 5 MB.
There are many YouTube video downloader with which you can easily download your favorite videos from YouTube, vimeo, Facebook. But very few dedicated software to Download YouTube Video In Mp3 Format. YouTube audio as MP3 files.
4K YouTube to MP3, is such a tool specifically created to download YouTube music Video In Mp3 Format, also from sites like Vimeo or Facebook.
This tool extracts and download the audio from the video. The downloaded file can be saved as MP3, M4A, OGG.
Very simple tool, easy to understand interface, no complicated settings to deal with.
No adware, no malware. Best of all it’s FREE , download audio from youtube in mp3 format! Enjoy your audio anywhere, any time, and of course even offline!
Main Features of 4K YouTube to MP3:
- Extract audio from YouTube videos and save it in MP3, M4A or OGG in high quality.
- Download full YouTube playlists or channels and generate m3u files.
- Transfer downloaded tracks automatically into iTunes and upload them on your iPhone or iPod.
- Listen music via native built-in music player.
- Download and extract audio tracks from Vimeo and DailyMotion videos.
- Download audio books from YouTube.
- Extract audio tracks even from embedded in HTML page videos.
- Use 4K YouTube to MP3 on your PC, Mac or Linux, doesn’t matter what OS you prefer.
In the below Link you can download the recent stable version of 4K freeware for your operating system. All applications are verified and do not contain viruses or malicious software. After you click the link, you will be redirected to SourceForge.
Article Written by Ben Jamir