WonderFox DVD Video Converter is, developed by WonderFox Soft. A champion product to provide one-stop multimedia family sharing solution, including rip DVD (released by Disney, Paramount, Sony, etc). Convert video to 200+ formats and popular portable devices, download online video, make ringtones and video editing.
WonderFox exclusively released a special “Senior Version” for WonderFox DVD Video Converter.Which can be a great Mother’s Day, Well it could be a great gift for anyone.
Design & optimized specially for the elders. A new feature “Senior Mode” is added to the newest version 8.2 for elder users. The Senior Mode is particularly designed & optimized for the elders. With larger size of font & buttons and simplified options. It is easy-to-use and has a friendly & intuitive interface for both seniors or novices.
• Backup and Convert DVD Content – Including DVDs with the latest encrypted technology
• Convert DVD/Video to 200+ video formats and the latest portable devices
• Online Video Downloader – Download video from YouTube and other popular websites.
• Ringtone Studio – Make Your Ringtones Unique and Popular!
• Compress a DVD (7.5 GB) to digital video (1.2 GB) with original quality
• Super Fast Conversion Speed – 50X faster than ever before!
• Video Editor – Merge, Trim, Crop and Add Special Effects to Video.
For more info:
How to Download WonderFox DVD Video Converter FREE?
1. Just simply go to the official giveaway page and get the giveaway product.
Official giveaway page: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/promotion.html
2. Download the zip file which includes the installer and a text file containing your license code.
3. Install it to your PC and register with the license key you’ve got.
Simple Tutorial for the Senior Version:
Just 3 steps to solve the issues about DVD/video conversion! Everything in this version has been simplified. Let’s see how to enter the Senior Version and then rip a DVD.
1. Open WonderFox DVD Video Converter and click the “GLASS” button on the tool bar to enter Senior Mode.
2. Click “Load DVD” to get the information. (Make sure you’ve inserted the DVD disc to DVD-ROM first)
3. Click “Convert” button to run the progress and then get the digital copy.
I believe you can’t refuse such thoughtful gift, just enjoy it! If you find any issues contact the Wonderfox for support.
VALID BEFORE JUNE 1 : 2015.
Ben Jamir is the Founder and Author of Tipsnfreeware. He is a part time Blogger, sharing his experience and giving a Helping hand to Home users. You will find here the best Windows Tips,Tricks and quality Freeware.