Google AdSense is the best way to maximize your blogs earning.But to be effective AdSense codes must be displayed in the right places which has more click through rate. Since every site is different, the best way is to try placing AdSense in different places on your site.But as per Google and from experts opinion, certain add positions has more CTR. That is more likely to be clicked.
And one such placing is to add Google AdSense Ad below navigation menu.As per Google heat map this is one of the best area to place AdSense.That is to add Google AdSense below navigation menu.
There are many plugins with which you can add Google AdSense Ad anywhere in your post.But today I would like to share how to add Google AdSense Ad below navigation menu, without a plugin. Its always best to avoid plugins, which may slow down your page loading time.
In a hurry ? You can watch this short video to understand it better:
How to add Google AdSense Ad below navigation menu
The best Ad size to add below navigation menu is leaderboard sizes 728×90 and 728×15. But I found the later (728×15) is the best if you want to add Google AdSense Ad below navigation menu, this generates more CTR.
If you are going to use this ad sizes I would suggest you to make a new ad unit and customize it to blend with your navigation menu. You can read this article on how to customize Google AdSense ads. Link Ads will work best.
Now Follow this simple steps on How to Add Google AdSense Ad below navigation menu without plugin:
1. Assuming you have already customized your AdSense code to add Google AdSense Ad below navigation menu. Copy the code and save it on a notepad.
2. Now Login to your wordpress dashboard. Go to editor and find the header.php file on the editor. Remember to edit the theme you are using.
3. After locating the header.php file, open it by clicking on it. Now paste the AdSense code at the bottom, just after the header.php code ends.
4. Now click on to save the file.
5. If you want to center the ads than you can add tags like <center>Google AdSense code here</center> (but I found this sometimes breaks the theme).No harm in trying.If it breaks don’t center it.
Do you know any other safer and simple way to Add Google AdSense Ad below navigation Menu ? Share with us.
Posted By: Ben Jamir
ultimate source for Windows Tips,Tricks, tutorials and quality Freeware for everyday use | A Tech Blog from