How to Change the default Font in MS word, Font size, Color in Microsoft Word.
Microsoft Word by default sets “Calibri” as the default font in MS Word 2007 and 2010. Which is still not that much popular among users
Step 1: Open MS Word application. On the ribbon menu under the FONT tab click on the small arrow as shown below.
Step 2: Once you click that you will get the following options window.
Step 3: Here you will get all the options, to change according to your choice. You can set the default font (I have chosen Verdana, which I like), Font size, Font style, color of the font etc. You can even set character spacing under the “Character spacing” Tab. Once you are satisfied , just click on the “Default” tab and Word will show this warning sign.
Step 4: Just click on “Yes” and you are done. From now on whenever you open any new document in Word all will have the default font, size, type etc. set by you.
You can change the default font in MS word in the same way, if you need to.
1. How to Add Drop Caps to Paragraphs in Word.
2. Change the default file save location in MS Office
3. How to restrict editing in Word Documents.
4. How to Password Protect you’re your Word and Excel Documents.
Posted By: Ben Jamir
ultimate source for Windows Tips,Tricks, tutorials and quality Freeware for everyday use | A Tech Blog from
Latest posts by Ben Jamir (see all)
- Giveaway Minitool Partition Wizard Professional Edition 8.1.1 - 30 September, 2014
- Top 5 Best PC Games You Cant Miss - 28 September, 2014
- Best Buy 2.1 Bluetooth Speakers - 23 September, 2014