How to get your BLOG approved for Google AdSense? A big question.
As a Blogger we all agree that Google AdSense is the best to monetize your blog. Because Google AdSense is one of the best advertising solution,because it caters advertisements according to your blogs content and can be designed to blend with your website. Earlier to get your Blog approved for Google AdSense was easy. But now-a- days with the number of web sites , and blogs increasing and everybody applying for Google AdSense. Google’s approval process has become more stringent.
I had received quite a few mails and comments from people asking why their sites gets rejected. Over the period I learned from my experiences. I am sharing these TIPS below how to Get your Blog approved for Google AdSense. While I can not guarantee that your site will get approved but I am certain that if you follow these tips your chances for being approved will be very high.
HOW TO GET YOUR BLOG APPROVED FOR GOOGLE ADSENSE: TIPS
1. COMPLY WITH GOOGLE ADSENSE TERMS OF SERVICE
TOS (Terms of service) Read this post its important to know Google TOS. Many of us (that includes me) we don’t read those TOS properly, who has the time to read such a long TOS content. And without a second thought we just click on “I Agree” button just to get over with it. Don’t make that mistake, read the Google’s terms of service very carefully. Violating the AdSense terms of service is a main reason many sites get rejected. To be very precise your Blog has to be LEGIT, offer unique and non-copyrighted content. Must be favorable for general public consumption.While its certainly bad to get your site rejected (I know how it feels), but getting banned by Google for violating the terms of service is far worse.
3. YOUR SITE CONTENT.
Don’t just Blog for the sake of Blogging.Make up your mind on the Topic you will be writing on and stick to it. Write quality content, and write regularly. Google works hard with their advertising networks and make sure to place Adds on high quality and professional looking sites (don’t be discouraged with this line, its their policy). Here is a check list before you finally decide for Google AdSense.
- As far possible use a Clean looking and fast loading Template, what ever platform you may be blogging on, whether free or self hosted.
- Since arranging your site is in your hand , make sure that your Blog is easy to navigate and must be user friendly.Avoid using too many gadget/widgets, which not only clutter’s your blog page but also slows your blog loading time.
- Check all links both external and internal links, try to minimize links if possible.And specially check for any invalid links (No 404) this is a BIG NO.
- Your Blog must have a decent amount of quality and informative articles already published, to be eligible to get your blog approved for google AdSense.Now you might ask how many articles? well there is no such figures. I have seen some blogs with just about twenty or twenty five articles have very high traffic rank with Google. Where as some with hundreds of articles do not have much traffic.The point here is again Quality content that will attract readers.
- As far as possible try to use Images related to your content, to be complimentary. Since most of the blog traffic usually comes from search results, most of Ads clicks also comes from visitors coming to your site via search results.
- This will be a repeat, Maintain your Blog, can’t stress more on this. Write regularly, make it a point to write and publish at least three to four posts a week. Regularly updated blogs favor’s well with Google search bots.Important factor to get you blog approved for Google AdSense.
- Lastly, after you get your blog approved for Google AdSense (Which I know you will be). If you are on Word press with AdSense plugin don’t use more than three ads per page (Google allows only three ads per page). More than that will be a violation of TOS. If you are blogging on free blog spot platform, nothing to worry Google automatically controls that.
If you follow these Tips I’m sure chances of getting your site rejected will be minimal.And easier to get your blog approved for Google AdSense. Hope these tips will help to Get your Blog approved for Google AdSense. Did I miss anything here ? if there is any, don’t hesitate to share.
Posted By: Ben Jamir