How to make Time-Lapse video a step by step guide . This will be my second posting on how to make time-lapse video, because many of you (My blog readers) have asked me to write in more details and also how to do it in Quick time pro.I agree, in my first post, I explained how to compile the shots in Windows live movie maker and make the Time Lapse video.Since it was my first try with my Nokia N8 phone, the video was not very smooth,however rendering the shots in windows live movie maker was a breeze.
Alright, than what is Time Lapse Video, and How to make Time-lapse video ? It’s not time travel obviously.Time Lapse video basically consists of Photography really,shooting a bunch of Photos of the same scene which is changing slowly,spread out over a period of time, and than combining all those shots together, run them in fast forward motion one photo after the other and producing a video, we call Time-lapse video. Its basically showing a long scene in a very short amount of time.
- Choose your subject/object on which you want to shoot.In my first post I choose to show the burning down of a Cigar, this time, I made a film to show cloud movements.(see below)Choice is yours.
- Figure out everything first,like where to place your camera, so you can capture the scene nicely (whole frame)
- Set your camera to take the automated shots at a preset time interval
- Assemble all your shots together in to a video (more on that later)
- You can edit your video,adding titles, music etc.
Now the big question (many of you wanted know) how many shots to take ? what should be the time interval between the shots ?
As far as how many shots to take, depends on what you choose to shot (hope you got that point).
Was this article helpful ? Have you tried making a Time Lapse Video ? why not share with us . If you have enjoyed reading this post, may be you would like to do at least one thing : subscribe for my FEEDS above, or LIKE US on Facebook.
Posted By: Ben Jamir