Capture as a screenshot of your desktop or any part of the screen in a snap:
How to capture a Screenshot of your desktop:
The software called FastTone to capture a screenshot of your desktop, or any part of desktop.
Powerful, flexible and intuitive screen-capture utility to take a screenshot of your desktop.
FastStone Capture is a powerful, flexible and intuitive screen-capture utility. It allows you to take a screenshot of your desktop or any part of it, objects, full screen, rectangle regions, freehand-selected regions and scrolling windows/web pages. It has innovative features such as a floating Capture Panel, hotkeys, resizing, cropping, text annotation, printing, e-mailing, screen magnifier and many more.
Features of this FREE SOFTWARE:
* A small floating Capture Panel that can be dragged anywhere or minimized to the Windows tray area
* Resource friendly – uses a very small amount of memory, especially when minimized to the Windows tray area
* Global hotkeys to activate the program’s capture capabilities anytime, anywhere
* Efficient tools to capture windows, objects, full screen, rectangle/freehand-selected regions and scrolling areas
* Capture web pages in Microsoft Internet Explorer, FireFox and Opera
* Option to specify destination (internal editor, clipboard or file) where the captured image will be sent
* Screen color picker
* Text/Arrowed line/Highlight/Watermark annotation
* Drop-shadow, torn-edge effects
* Add comments
* Resize, crop, brightness, contrast, gamma, sharpen, blur, gray, negative
* Zoom in/out
* Save as BMP, JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, GIF, TIFF, TGA, PDF
* Send captured images in e-mails
* Screen Magnifier
* Divide it into multi-pages when printing long document
* And many more …
The free version is no longer available, however you may download it from HERE free for your personal use.
Update: I am really Sorry for earlier visitors that the download link where the file was uploaded required register to download, making it difficult.So i have uploaded to a different server ,you can download the file now
Regret for the inconvenience.
Did you like this Software? share your views with us.
Posted By: Ben Jamir
Ben Jamir is the Founder and Author of Tipsnfreeware. He is a part time Blogger, sharing his experience and giving a Helping hand to Home users. You will find here the best Windows Tips,Tricks and quality Freeware.